Get Smarter on Productivity in Under 2 Minutes a Week.
Join over 13K+ finishers who receive one actionable tip each week to help them achieve more with less.
⚠️ How To Print The 1-Page Planner (Important)
Your One-Page Planner is double-sided and can be tricky to print correctly.
But you’ll have no trouble at all if you follow these simple printing instructions:
Step by Step Process
1. Set your “copies” to 1 (or as many as you wish to print)
2. Select “Black & White” as the printing color
3. Check the “Two-Sided” box
4. Make sure “All Pages” is selected
5. Set the orientation to “Portrait”
6. Under “Preview”, check the “Auto Rotate” box
7. And set “Scale:” to 24%
🎁 Receive Our Free 1-Page Planning System As A Welcome Gift
End Procrastination, Destroy Distractions And Build Consistency In Just 5 Minutes A Day
© 2022, Finisher Secrets